21 Mei 2010

ECOM 2 in the middle of my precious holidays..


Oh my god..this is it..my time for vacation partly ruined due to this so called english class. I can't hardly admit that I must go back to my beloved Alma mater. Luckily nothing happened to be coincide with the class. I can't imagine having class till 5 in the evening. It's going to be tough and damnly exhausted. And of course now I have to stay at the YAB Residential Hall for a week and plus plus. I'm not sure what will be the content for the class but due to the compulsion, I must attend the class by hook or by crook. There's no point to argue or to contend. After all, it's going to affect my CGPA.
Tomorrow I have to register there at the YAB main office. Hopefully everything are just fine. Wait for me SIntok. Here I come baby.

6 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

CGPA???Oh god...please help me...well prof there's nothing to be scare...u need to try first.i think ecomn is nothing to you...ala sampai kol 5 je kot...kitorg ecomn 2 fasa 1 smpai kol 5.30 ape...mane nk tggu bas lg,dh la dk kachi klw dk dlm uum bleh aje jln kaki balik kolej xde la jauh sgt..but don't worry kachi best ape...yg penting dpt rase abc ice-cream die...fulamak best nyer!!!tp terkilan sal xdpt rase cendol ice-cream ngn desert cocktail...isk..isk...well xyah risau english awk not bad...awk bolae punya...caye lah...gud luck:)

Mohd Hakimi Zulkifly berkata...

haha..anyway, thanx..tpi yang cendol tu..siapakah gerangannya ini?haha..

Tanpa Nama berkata...

knp dgn yg cendol itu...haha

Mohd Hakimi Zulkifly berkata...

mngapa harus cendol? mengapa tidak lai ci kang? haha

Tanpa Nama berkata...

lai chi kang???haha....xmungkin krna ala2 pua chu kang....kix3

Mohd Hakimi Zulkifly berkata...

haha..phua chu kang tu kontraktor..tpi nama dia adala dkt2 srupa dgn lai ci kang..