2 November 2010

Striving forward to Putrajaya (The National Front or The People's Alliance)

Cool fm Politic Channel

My Political Life
Well, actually I have abandoned my interest in politics since I left Perlis Matriculation College. The world of politic did encouraged me before in my life. That was why I have participated myself in the JPP General Election 08/09 to make myself qualified as a representative for my fellow colleagues. I was grateful to Allah SWT as I have won one of the six seats allocated for the Life Science Stream. After that big win, I have been given the mandate to become the 9th YDP(Yang Di-pertua) of Perlis Matriculation College JPP. That was a memorable moment for me. I was the first YDP to be selected from those science students and it seems to be contradicted or departed with the previous YDPs which all of them were accountancy students. When I was holding the office of YDP, it was truly hard to satisfy those out there who will always either supporting or even condemning on you. My fellow colleagues in JPP were giving their commitment to the fullest as even me was not at that unexpected level as them. We have to insist people to keep on believing that we have serve them our best. It is still depend on them to evaluate our works or services to their life particularly in that alma mater. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to all of my Perlis Matriculation College colleagues session 08/09 for my mistakes and errors which I have done. Thank you for your supports during that hectic 10 months of holding the office of YDP.  

Now, to take this matter more deeply, I'm going to go on further in describing recent political scenarios. This blog was not really a stage or platform to arise such issue but as a Malaysian, I think it is my burden and duty to at least give my humble opinion on this(Malaysia's Political Scenarios).

The People's Alliance



 Which one do you prefer? The National Front or The People's Alliance

I want to clarify these to all. The National Front here is the ruling party but acting as the opposition side in several states. The People's Alliance on the other hand by virtue of the previous 12th General Election, has been given the mandate by the people to rule Kedah, Kelantan, Pulau Pinang, Selangor and previously Perak was also one of them. The People's Alliance led by Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim was acting as the opposition side in the House of Representatives(Dewan Rakyat).

I do believe each one of us do have a single party in favor. That's normal. We have to always remember that differences in thoughts and beliefs do not make us far apart. The thing that makes us being tore apart is the act of fanaticism. Fanaticism is the one to be blame. Both the ruling and the opposition party do have their respective roles and both of them need to be respected. There must be loop holes for both sides as no one can go to the level of perfection. It is up to us to decide which one is better to sail this big ship called Malaysia. 

The National Front



The Differences In Ideology

I just want to make it clear to everyone that we do have choices. Now is the time to pick which one is better to be the ruling government. Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak of course having the 1 Malaysia concept and now towards making Malaysia a first world country will surely have a better position than those from the opposition side. The current prime minister also in the 2011 budget seems to make the vision of 2020 to be true and perhaps making the former prime minister, Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad to see his idea will become no more fantasy. Lately, Datuk Seri Anwar(Opposition Leader) and the others from the People's Alliance were condemning on the idea of the 100 storeyed 'Menara Warisan' and also to be included the proposal of the 'Entertainment Hub' due to its massive cost and it should rather be used to inject help to those in needs especially to the poor. We as Malaysians do have our own thoughts and by using the feedback of yours, you can finally decide which side is the best. 

Which side to be chosen?

The Upcoming By-Election

The upcoming Galas and Batu Sapi By Election do have something to say. The people of that particular area will vote for their choice. Whatever result or outcome must be respected by all. That is the choice of the people. Galas By Election will be interesting enough as it involved 2 prominent figures in Kelantan's political arena namely the Chief Minister of Kelantan, Datuk Nik Aziz Nik Mat and the UMNO Gua Musang Head Division, Tengku Razaleigh or famously known as Kuli. Kuli, an old boy of MCKK was of course a well-respected politician in Gua Musang. He was kind and he cared the most about the welfare of the aborigines in Gua Musang.  Datuk Nik Aziz who is a man being respected in Kelantan looked to be influential enough to affect the outcome of the upcoming by-election but again the people will make their choice on this sacred 4th of November 2010.  


Politic was meant to be clean. The politicians and the people are the one who will be responsible to sketch the political landscape of this nation. 


MHZ, Living in a world diffuses with hectic politics..









   

Tiada ulasan: